Another pavement cyclist jailed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gillstay

Veteran
Overheard a chap today, `I always go as close as I can to cyclists'. His mate asked why?
`They don't move over for me, so I don't move over for them ' was his reply. Sad they can be so foolish. Must be in his 40's.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Overheard a chap today, `I always go as close as I can to cyclists'. His mate asked why?
`They don't move over for me, so I don't move over for them ' was his reply. Sad they can be so foolish. Must be in his 40's.
Must be among the last not to be theory-tested and hazard perception tested. Retest them all now and see how many keep their licence!

I do tend to move in if a car is coming up behind me - especially if I was previously riding out a bit from the kerb
not far enough in to cause me a problem or mean that I can;t adjust a bit if there is a stone or whatever - but enough to make it as easier for them to pass
and enough to show willing

Of course, if there is a stream of traffic coming u behind then I stay on a reasonable course

Top Bottom