205 miles in a day (Tommy Godwin Challenge) - the Progress thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another cyclist has thrown his hat into the ring.
Miles Smith down in the land of Aus. Info
Starting on April 11th
That's a TinyMilesNewt to Marcus I think...:smile:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Steve showing less than a ton on the tracker at the mo, isn't he further along than that normally? Did he have a late start or has he had a problem?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Another cyclist has thrown his hat into the ring.
Miles Smith down in the land of Aus. Info
Starting on April 11th
Stolen from the other site, don't know if it's officially verified, but check out the big ring on the fellas bike.
Big ring.jpg

Stolen from the other site, don't know if it's officially verified, but check out the big ring on the fellas bike.
View attachment 82893
Yeah, apparently Miles' bike was snapped by a fellow Aussie audaxer and the pic is circulating on Twitter. No one has said whether that's Miles' only bike and/or if it will feature as part of his HAM'R attempt but whoever's running the Audax Australia Twitter account says Miles' nickname is "Big Ring".... which may or may not refer to a bike part. Apparently!

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Yeah, apparently Miles' bike was snapped by a fellow Aussie audaxer and the pic is circulating on Twitter. No one has said whether that's Miles' only bike and/or if it will feature as part of his HAM'R attempt but whoever's running the Audax Australia Twitter account says Miles' nickname is "Big Ring".... which may or may not refer to a bike part. Apparently!
Well assuming it does refer to the bike part, the nick name certainly fits.
It may fit if it doesn't refer to bike parts but lets not go into that.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
142 miles for Steve, much shorter day mileage wise with an early finish. Can't post the details as I'm on the tablet but I'm sure someone will soon.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I wonder if we're going to see something off the charts tomorrow, maybe an early finish means a mega early start tomorrow.

Top Bottom