XL Bully cats.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Just seen something about these on the telebox..

DSC_5210~2.JPG

Some connection with Sphinx cats, I believe..

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but..... 😱

Slick

Guru
Looks like either some sort of fake, or breeders messing around where they shouldn't.

DRM

Guru
Christ that’s got a face only it’s mother could love!
Edit: Has that sneaked in to Chris Rea’s Time Machine from some distant place in time, and escaped?

DRM

Guru
View attachment 741304
I mean, this lot would rip you to shreds if they could only stay awake long enough. :laugh:

You do realise that they have 15 muscles in each ear, that allow them to move each ear independently of the other, and in different directions to where their body is facing, just so they can ignore you :okay:

DRM

Guru
Sorry, but your words won't be any comfort to any of the 25,000,000 killed for fun by cats each year.

Next doors cat, that likes to come and visit us is the most useless hunter, ever, she managed to catch a feather she found on the floor this spring, and was so chuffed to bits with her skills, she brought it to us, birds laugh at her when she goes into the crouch down, bum wiggle mode, she‘s too slow to catch a cold

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Next doors cat, that likes to come and visit us is the most useless hunter, ever, she managed to catch a feather she found on the floor this spring, and was so chuffed to bits with her skills, she brought it to us, birds laugh at her when she goes into the crouch down, bum wiggle mode, she‘s too slow to catch a cold

No me, that just proves that your cat next door still exhibits signs of innate viciousness.

Slick

Guru
Sorry, but your words won't be any comfort to any of the 25,000,000 killed for fun by cats each year in the UK.

Your right of course, and my lot are not any different.

My guys are indoor, so I feel I do my bit.

Full disclosure though, I was more involved in hunting with dogs back in the day and they are every bit as efficient killers.

I'm not proud of that, it was just the way it was back then.

Top Bottom