Which former famous person would you take down the pub, or to any event etc to impress your friends?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was going to say Philip Schofield, but, unfortunately, can't get him away from Drago's abode.

icowden

Veteran
I did wonder about the drummer from Coldplay but no-one would believe he was the drummer from Coldplay as no-one knows who the drummer from Coldplay is...

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
The toilet cleaner on Preston station.

Drago

Legendary Member
Acting Lieutenant Keith Mills. I can guarantee there'll be no one in the pub with bigger cojones than that man.

He and his 21 RM colleagues, armed with only infantry weapons, took on an Argentinian warship, shot down it's helicopter with a GPMG, and then sent the ship packing listing badly to starboard with a big hole in its side and riddled from bow to stern with small arms damage, the bridge badly raked by sniper fire.

He had been ordered by London to put up only a token resistance and then surrender but is reported to have responded, "Sod that, I'll make their eyes water." And so he did, well and truly handing the Argentian navy it's ass on a plate. I'd buy him a pint and listen to that story any time.

Last edited:

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
I did wonder about the drummer from Coldplay but no-one would believe he was the drummer from Coldplay as no-one knows who the drummer from Coldplay is...

My brother was at sixth-form college with Will Champion, the drummer from Coldplay (and with the drummer from Razorlight, who was there at the same time). He was unaware of either until I told him a few months ago.

Top Bottom