Which former famous person would you take down the pub, or to any event etc to impress your friends?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I’d like to take a former striker for Manchester United, took some time to work out who/what he once was.
View attachment 743674

That would be pretty impressive, especially if you asked older football fans who he was. I saw that photo the other week in an article asking you to guess who he was. As a long time football fan I couldn't guess correctly who he was, then when revealing the answer it clicked. Though looking at that photo

743421-944558d572554f618c1f585ea9c2d055.jpg

maybe someone had already taken him down the pub to ask his mates if they knew who he was. :okay:

Last edited:

grldtnr

Über Member
That would be pretty impressive, especially if you asked older football fans who he was. I saw that photo the other week in an article asking you to guess who he was. As a long time football fan I couldn't guess correctly who he was, then when revealing the answer it clicked. Though looking at that photo

View attachment 743985

maybe someone had already taken him down the pub to ask his mates if they knew who he was. :okay:

Seems to me , he was probably thankfull for being reminded who he was.

By the way ,who is he?

grldtnr

Über Member
Still none the wiser, I'm south of Watford gap, and certainly don't follow football, I blame being taking to see Leyton Orient at an impressionable age, put me off for life!

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Nor me. Is this manchester united a team or group or something ?

It's the regional head office of the northern branch of the cougar appreciation agency. @Accy cyclist told me.

Top Bottom