What's everyone buying on payday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flatflr

Guru
Good stuff. Its £12 a jump where i go. weekend away adds up though. I haven't jumped in 2 years. Or drunk which goes hand in hand with rock, free fall and vans :smile:

Guess that's with your military discount at Nethers, last time I jumped there civilian jumps were £20.

Oh

I spent 11 years jumping at Weston until they closed it:sad:

Last edited:

Julia9054

Guru
The nearest place to us is in Lincolnshire. The 2 day static line course is £195 and repeat jumps after that are £40.
If I recall correctly, my course in the late eighties was £50 and repeat jumps were £10.

NorvernRob

Had to buy some goodies for the new bike, so have ordered 2 camelbak podium bottles, the tour edition ones. A white GB one and a yellow TDF one, plus a carbon-look small saddlebag. And I need at least one more pair of bibshorts too.....

I thought cycling was going to be a cheap hobby, I've spent £6,000 since January. And I'm not bragging cos I'm rich, I'm still paying for most of it :laugh:

A Shimano XTR Shadow + rear mech.

Loose women and beer, I'll just waste the rest.

Kies

topeak frame bag for the upcoming ride to the Warwicks - plan is to have nothing in my jersey pockets

Brava210

Über Member
This

garmin-edge510-01.jpg

U

User33236

I've asked the Mrs to hide the cards from my wallet to stop me buying another bike that I really do not need :smile:

Top Bottom