What other forums are you a member of?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gazwheels

Regular
Interested in hearing what other website forums our cycling community are members of or if you are just solely dedicated to cycling. I'm a member on a couple of others:

- A Bolton Wanderers supporters forum
- Pistonheads (sorry we surely all don't hate cars ^_^)

Drago

Legendary Member
None.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I know from the fantasy tour de France that some others on here, I'm not stalkerish enough to remember who, are also on Fly me to the Moon

Aescott

Land Rover Discovery 3/4 owners’ forum.

Alex321

Guru
I haven't visited it much recently, but I am a member of the snowheads forum (dedicated to snow sports, not drugs :biggrin: ).

I was a member of and moderator on the Supercell forum (a mobile games company) until that was closed down in favour of the company using other forms of social media.

I haven't visited it much recently, but I am a member of the snowheads forum (dedicated to snow sports, not drugs :biggrin: ).

I was a member of and moderator on the Supercell forum (a mobile games company) until that was closed down in favour of the company using other forms of social media.

I think all of my gaming websites from the 00s/10s are now closed, either people moved on or if they still played Discord, Twitch etc seemed to swallow up a lot of users. I did use Discord myself for a while but you need very good moderators to make a channel work, not everyone wants to commit their time.

I still use a couple of hobby/interest forums but very infrequently.

Top Bottom