What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
I don't like zombie movies and TV shows,all I've seen so far have no proper ending.They find a cure for the non-zombie humans and the zombies are just left to groan and moan on the streets wandering aimlessly.There is never a "and they lived safely(sort of)ever after" or "damn,everyone dies" type of ending:headshake:

I Am Legend is the only zombie-ish movie i liked.
It's so sad when the dog dies in that-totally against the rules of action movies!:cry:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Tangled
Feel good Disney Pixar story based on Rapunzel.
We sat, as a family do on a sunday afternoon and watched it and the kids loved it too !
( were in our 50s and our son and his gf are early 20 s LOL:wacko:)
Tangled is very good... lots of laughs, lots of great sequences and great female lead :wub:

AndyRM

XOXO
I don't like zombie movies and TV shows,all I've seen so far have no proper ending.They find a cure for the non-zombie humans and the zombies are just left to groan and moan on the streets wandering aimlessly.There is never a "and they lived safely(sort of)ever after" or "damn,everyone dies" type of ending:headshake:

I Am Legend is the only zombie-ish movie i liked.

Give some of these a shot:

Fido
Colin
In the Flesh (a BBC series, which is excellent and will be coming back for a second series)
Land of the Dead (and Day of the Dead too)
Wasting Away
Hocus Pocus
Paranorman
My Boyfriend's Back

Nihal

Veteran
Give some of these a shot:

Fido
Colin
In the Flesh (a BBC series, which is excellent and will be coming back for a second series)
Land of the Dead (and Day of the Dead too)
Wasting Away
Hocus Pocus
Paranorman
My Boyfriend's Back
:thumbsup:

winjim

Smash the cistern
The Grand Budapest Hotel. Beautifully designed and filmed, wonderfully silly and Ralph Feinnes is sublime.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Man of steel.
I was surprised as i was expecting a remake of super man 2 ala Mr Reeve but it was a re imagining of the genesis of superman , the use of cgi was well done to show the speed and power portrayed in the comics.
I must admit i am a bit of a super hero genre fan especially the dark knight and played a hero based mmog for many years so i am biased.
Worth £7 for the dvd imho

Top Bottom