Watch out Flght trackers, I'm coming back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Do you think both her and the bath suddenly disappear too?
What bath?

classic33

Leg End Member
How do you take 'crap then? Standing like a man?? :whistle:
Why should I take the crap, thats the purpose behind a toilet(Crapper).

Why are you getting all unnecessary about it? Is there something you want to tell us?? :laugh:
You seem to have an intimate knowledge of how to avoid discovery/being discovered in the ladies. How or why I'll not ask.

Driving home in a Merc and a Bath! How posh! I bet she has got fruit in a bowl on the sideboard and that no one is ill.
Just the same side effects as you yourself have.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm still not convinced she actually went. Same flight numbers both outbound & return, despite the fact that the return flight has its own seperate number. Nothing from her after the plane(she said she was on) landed.
But upon "return" we get this "Just out of the ladies in arrivals!". No mention whatsoever of the trip or even the time she'd "landed".

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Why should I take the crap, thats the purpose behind a toilet(Crapper).

I knew I'd tried to do too much too soon, I thought I could do it, I thought I could handle it, I thought I was ready for it, but clearly I wasn't! I've been a fool, an utter utter fool! I have let myself down, I've let you down, I've let the forum down, I've let everyone down, I've been kidding myself all this time! OH! How I feel all dirty and soiled now! I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me, I have been so utterly stupid and foolish and I feel soo bad about it, I wont try to be so cocky in future when trying to speak 'Northernese' ever again, I promise, really, really from the bottom of my heart I promise oh merciless one!

.... Or something like that. :smile:

You seem to have an intimate knowledge of how to avoid discovery/being discovered in the ladies.

No more than the average guy Classic, no more than the average guy. :becool:

classic33

Leg End Member
I knew I'd tried to do too much too soon, I thought I could do it, I thought I could handle it, I thought I was ready for it, but clearly I wasn't! I've been a fool, an utter utter fool! I have let myself down, I've let you down, I've let the forum down, I've let everyone down, I've been kidding myself all this time! OH! How I feel all dirty and soiled now! I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me, I have been so utterly stupid and foolish and I feel soo bad about it, I wont try to be so cocky in future when trying to speak 'Northernese' ever again, I promise, really, really from the bottom of my heart I promise oh merciless one!

.... Or something like that. :smile:
Probably what you get for hiding in the ladies at Manchester Airport for a week.

[/quote]No more than the average guy Classic, no more than the average guy. :becool:[/quote]
I'm not quite average then, as I'm not a frequenter of avoiding discovery in the ladies, for a week.

classic33

Leg End Member
Noticed the time of your posting by the way. Nearly 3/4 of an hour! later than the morning before when so said your eyes were tired!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Noticed the time of your posting by the way. Nearly 3/4 of an hour! later than the morning before when so said your eyes were tired!

My eyes weren't tired last night, what can I say??

Top Bottom