pubrunner
Squire
I'm picking Noods up at 3, making my eta about 6.
Feel free to call in at my place on the way down; there'll be a wild party going on and plenty of food and drink on offer - and frankly, I wouldn't mind a bit of moral support.

I'm picking Noods up at 3, making my eta about 6.

I wear mine regardless of weather occasionally take it off on a long climb if its hot. Its just force of habit for me to wear it. Personal choice ,I notice on events where helmets are not compulsory that most wear them anyway.My bro is on route and should be here about 5 pm
Don't want a debate here but are you all wearing helmets with the weather looking good don't fancy having it n for 100 miles thought guys ????
Feel free to call in at my place on the way down; there'll be a wild party going on and plenty of food and drink on offer - and frankly, I wouldn't mind a bit of moral support.
and I've no realistic chance of getting any sleep. At the moment, I'll do well just to drive to the ride, never mind cycle 100 miles. 
