Tour de France Femmes 2024 SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Anyone now if it's on terrestrial TV ?

OP
OP
Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Well that's something you don't often see...

Two Finnish riders in the top 4.
2nd Anniina Ahtosalo (Uno x)
4th Lotta Henttala (EF Oatly Cannondale)

Onnea!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I only caught the final 10k, which on a sprint stage seems okay. Fantastic win for Kool, she’s had a disappointing season and she just looked so happy on the interview afterwards! Said it was the best day of her life! Wiebes will win again.

OP
OP
Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Why Discovery Plus is crap Chapter 479

Just went to watch stage 3 (the ITT). It was nowhere to be found. Stages 1 and 2 were visible on latest. Stage 4 on upcoming. But no stage 3.

When a program transitions from being available live to being available to stream it disappears from the listings. Sometimes it eventually appears. Sometimes you can find it by searching for it by name.

I noticed this during the Olympics. I'd often want to watch the track evening session just after it had finished. It wouldn't be availlable anywhere in the olympics listings but I found that by doing a general search for "track" and wading through the results I could sometimes find it.

Honestly, it's just rubbish.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Fantastic win for Puck Pieterse today - she’s such an exciting rider, so young and fearless! I bet she was super annoyed at her Olympic mishap and channeled all that rage into beating Demi! Fantastic stuff! Frustrated at Kasia going so early but there we are!

Looking forward to the tour coming back into France tomorrow! Doesn’t feel quite the same when it’s not in France!

13 rider

Guru
Fantastic win for Puck Pieterse today - she’s such an exciting rider, so young and fearless! I bet she was super annoyed at her Olympic mishap and channeled all that rage into beating Demi! Fantastic stuff! Frustrated at Kasia going so early but there we are!

Looking forward to the tour coming back into France tomorrow! Doesn’t feel quite the same when it’s not in France!
Kasia only hope was to go early and any more hesitation from Demi as Puck played poker making her chase and it would have worked

Top Bottom