Tour de France 2015 - may contain nuts and SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MisterStan

Label Required
BTW there's a race on today I believe - a strong looking break, made up of Westra, Kwiatkowski, Jungels and Boasson-Hagen

Reactions: mjr

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Why has no one mentioned the tiny motors that team sky have fitted inside the bottom bracket. :bicycle:
You joke, but I had an odd semi-conversation with a Dutch guy at the TT in Utrecht who'd spotted the powertab hub on my bike. He took a good deal of persuading that it wasn't a little motor (it actually measures how little my motor is :sad:).

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Pretty impressive re. the release of ALL of Froomes data at the end of the race. Race data, biological passport and ALL previous training data. Respect.
Clever tactic. Those inclined to try to imitate will be spending so long analysing what's basically last year's work, mistakes and all, while Froome and Sky will be developing improved methods.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
"job of work" gets a 2015 airing for Dan Martin.

Thank God. I was getting bored with people being attentive, tapping out rythms, looking after the interests of other people and so on. Now we're in the mountains we can look forward to a whole new set of hackneyed clichés with little real insight.

Top Bottom