Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It looks like a good effort for sure. Bauer has reported that the last 15 km is into a fairly strong headwind, so that could mess with a) people's pacing and b) the overall result if that headwind changes over the course of the race.
That wind direction sounds all wrong to me - the air pressure maps are pretty stable and the wind is likely to remain north-easterly for a few days. I'd expect them to have a tailwind on the right shoulder for much of the last 15km and a crosswind when they head north to Mont St Michel.

oldroadman

Veteran
That is a good time from Tuft! OGE are hoping he'll podium today, so he should be a good reference point. A minute faster than Westra, 2 minutes faster than Stannard.
Bear in mind that the Sky domestiques, like all the others, will simply be getting it done, and no doing anything that will impact on more important work, looking after the yellow.

iLB

Hello there
Two more things on Cav, looks like Renshaw will be linking up with him at OPQS again next year, and apparently he's had bottles full of piss thrown at him during the TT today. That is grim.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Blimey Martin has smashed it

Did you ever doubt it? He is a monster :smile:

VamP

Banned
Sean Kelly predicts that Froome will put 1 minute 28 seconds into Contador today :smile:

I wonder if he does lottery numbers as well?

Top Bottom