Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

I shall mute the telly and stick the radio coverage on.

What radio coverage is there?

Unbelievable! Ned Boulting has just confirmed my worst fears - Uncle Phil and his Monkey, Sherwen, will be commentating on ITV4 coverage.

Disgraceful. Utterly disgraceful.
It's not them now though. Is this just a temporary reprieve from their dribble then :cry:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Sherwen (in stilted tones): "and this is the chateau de fromage, built in 1843 by the Comte of <mispronounced name> for his mistress and his illegitimate children. He later got his knob chopped off in a battle..."
Uncle Phil (completely too excitedly): "And it was near here that Lance Armstrong did something one year, I can't remember what it was but it was something. And there's some rider in a white top, I think it might be Mark Cavendish of Team Sky in his national champions colours...no, no, it's actually a field of sheep...anyway, Lance was some rider, eh?"

Do you think Matt Rendell is thinking of writing a book on Cav? I hope not, his Pantani one was fairly impenetrable.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Get Eurosport you cheapskates. It's a minimum requirement for the cycling afficionado, like wot I am.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

OH FFS the nobbery has commenced.

They have kicked it off by chatting about Cav wearing a skinsuit...it's gonna be a long haul listening to these nobbers

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I am a cheapskate.

Every time Gary Imlach and co do commentary it just highlights how dreadful the Phil and Paul show is. The three of them managed, somehow, not to mention this chateau or that chateau or the cheeses of the region or repeat themselves endlessly. Informed analysis and discussion...No, they're not perfect by any means, but by heck they're better than the two nobbers.

But now the dreadful duo are back on xx(

theloafer

Legendary Member
I am a cheapskate.

Every time Gary Imlach and co do commentary it just highlights how dreadful the Phil and Paul show is. The three of them managed, somehow, not to mention this chateau or that chateau or the cheeses of the region or repeat themselves endlessly. Informed analysis and discussion...No, they're not perfect by any means, but by heck they're better than the two nobbers.

But now the dreadful duo are back on xx(

eurosport link here^_^...
http://www.sportlemon.tv/20130627/vv51cb6fd857cce6.46027618-598971.html

Top Bottom