Tour de France 2013 *spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MisterStan

Label Required
Look theres no point this thread being a spoiler if you don't tell us what the "drama" is??!!! :smile:

At least the last few posts have actually been about the race, not doping. :whistle:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Look theres no point this thread being a spoiler if you don't tell us what the "drama" is??!!! :smile:

Contador and Froome seemed to get tangled up with each other on a corner on the descent and were held up briefly. Mollema tried to press on but the Movistar boys seemed to slow things down a bit so they could catch up.

Slaav

Guru
The way I saw it (Sky Go in the office :smile:) was that Dirty Bertie was pushing a little too hard - Froome unfortunately was chasing/following brilliantly but thank the cycling Gods it was an overcooked hairpin by Bertie. He actually came off and Froome took evasive action onto teh verge managign to pull his right foot out just in time to avoid a spill. Bertie then starts moaning about a sore wrist when Froome pretty much told him to lead the chase back as it was his fault (it seems.)

Cracking TV again!!! AS someone above said, the race that keeps on giving :smile:

ps - Porte played a blinder AGAIN!!!!!

dragon72

Guru
Contador was having a go at Quintana after his off, with a sarcastic thumbs up.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

For the 2nd week in a row I have no TV coverage nor internet access...and you nobbers are worse than useless.at keeping me updated.

Top Bottom