The Vuelta highlights on Quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wester

Guru
I was going to watch the Vuelta highlights on Quest last night which were being shown at 11pm which is rather late for me and I fell asleep and missed them

My question is did Quest show the highlights last night because I remember when this years Giro was on they did not show the highlights of some of the stages when they said that they were going to show

I know that the highlights are going to be on Quest from now on at 7pm so whey were they on at 11pm last night

OP
OP
Wester

Wester

Guru
I was going to watch the Vuelta highlights on Quest last night which were being shown at 11pm which is rather late for me and I fell asleep and missed them

My question is did Quest show the highlights last night because I remember when this years Giro was on they did not show the highlights of some of the stages when they said that they were going to show

I know that the highlights are going to be on Quest from now on at 7pm so why were they on at 11pm last night

nellietheelephant

It wasn't broadcast. This is common with Quest. I had it on my Freesat recorder on the timer, but it wasn't shown. It happenned in 2021 also, the early evening TT abandonded by the broadcaster. It happens nearly every year. But we should get the rest of the highlights now, judging by previous years. Having said that there was one year when they showed the previous day's highlights again. Oh, and another year they showed it, it was so dark you could hardly see anything. But apart from that......
You can see it on discovery+, and can subscribe for just for 1 month if you wish. I assume it's also on Eurosport, which we don't have.
Hopefully from this evening we'll get it from this evening onwards now.

JB052

I watched the highlights on Quest at 11pm last night without any issues other than the coverage didn't appear as informed as in the past.

Reactions: mjr
OP
OP
Wester

Wester

Guru
Ok one of you say it was shown and one of you say it was not shown which one of you do I believe

OP
OP
Wester

Wester

Guru
Sorry I said that Quest showed the highlights of this year's Giro it was DMAX Channel that showed them

nellietheelephant

I watched the highlights on Quest at 11pm last night without any issues other than the coverage didn't appear as informed as in the past.

Which platform did you see that? On Freesat Quest HD it wasn't broadcast.

OP
OP
Wester

Wester

Guru
If you watched it live, there wouldn't be any 'highlights'. We watched the highlights, edited down to an hour, and it was great although they still managed to chop off the final minutes of the discussion after the finish.

On which channel did you watch the highlights ?

OP
OP
Wester

Wester

Guru
I tuned in to Quest a few minutes ago and the Vuelta highlights are not being shown as they said they were at 7pm just some rubbish called Auction House is this a omen of what is to come in our QUEST to watch the Vuelta highlights on Quest

What is happening ?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I tuned in to Quest a few minutes ago and the Vuelta highlights are not being shown as they said they were at 7pm just some rubbish called Auction House is this a omen of what is to come in our QUEST to watch the Vuelta highlights on Quest

What is happening ?

It's got the lovely Anthea Turner on it though

Top Bottom