The rugby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

geocycle

Legendary Member
I think a lot is about lifting the pressure. England are expected to win against most teams they face, at least by the media. NZ and SA are the exceptions and England seem to be able to raise their game. Many of the best games have been against these two. There is also the fact England are on the back of a long season and NZ are at the start of theirs which can deliver fine margins each way.

AndyRM

XOXO
Another loss for Wales. 8 in a row now.

I was only following the text commentary but neither side seemed great and Australia isn't exactly the likeliest place to be ending a poor run of form.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Incredible result.

It was wasn't it?

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Argentina are my favourite southern hemisphere team. They play some lovely stuff at times.

I wish I could say it's the Gloucester influence rubbing off on them from the couple of Argentinians we have playing for us, but I can't, we are crap at the moment.

Last edited:

AndyRM

XOXO
Finally got to see a Scotland game which I enjoyed. We were sloppy at times, but thought the Chileans gave us a good contest, their try was a cracker as well. Quite an honour to be their first tier one visitors too; at least I thought that's what the commentators said, I'm a bit surprised that Argentina haven't paid a visit before.

AndyRM

XOXO
I know there's been a bit of relatively recent disagreement but I thought they'd largely settled it? To be honest South America does strike me as the kind of region that could explode at any time for no particular reason.

Top Bottom