The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Squire
Same here I've been giving mine to the local cafe for apple pies & crumbles plus I get my name in the menu board :becool:

Now that's cool!

Right I'm off to the allotment.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Mr WD can Insist and stamp his feet as much as he likes re the heating, but if I am cold then on it will go.

Then again Mr WD tends to feel the cold more than I do now so it's a win win situation for me :laugh:
I'm still wearing my shorts and Tshirts, a bit of cool weather doesn't deter me. The fuss coming from the presenters and weather people on the radio about having to put their long trousers and jackets on you'd think it was minus degrees outside. The heating won't go on until late October early November time, at the earliest. :stop:

classic33

Leg End Member
I have risen!

Enjoying a Clooneys. Will walk Muttley to school with Mini D.
When did Muttley start school?

Goldy

Halfway round the market trip....... Be rude not to

IMG_20190905_094200.jpg

GM

Legendary Member
I'm still wearing my shorts and Tshirts, a bit of cool weather doesn't deter me. The fuss coming from the presenters and weather people on the radio about having to put their long trousers and jackets on you'd think it was minus degrees outside. The heating won't go on until late October early November time, at the earliest. :stop:

Same here! Mind you, I'm not as brave as the boy, he has this challenge to wear shorts for 300 days a year. He's done it for the last 3 years and well on the way for another year.

Top Bottom