The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
View attachment 460767 Walking the coastal path just north of Tintagel with Lexitron the lurcher.

Now heading for Polzeath which I’ve just found out is pronounced ‘Pol zeth’
Can recommend The Maltsters Arms in Chapel Amble. Not far from Polzeath.;)

D

Deleted member 1258

Morning people :hello:, breakfast eaten, washing out, last nights washing up done, weekly shop to do this morning and I must tackle the growing ironing pile this afternoon

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, out with the dog shortly, and then off to Peterborough with a couple of mates. I don't know why we are going, they are going to tell me once we are on the train??? So a bit of a mystery tour. I'm sure it will involve railways and ale at some point.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all. Dry here today......seems strange not to hear the rain lashing down as it started at 1 pm yesterday and continued all night.
Mrs D is going to have her hair cut (again) so I will drop her off then do some Aldi shopping.
Then we will find a nice pub for lunch. I must stay sober as Lpool are on tv later so I need to be awake for that.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Eyup

Still in bed but it looks grand outside. Nice walk up on the fell planned for this morning then we'll see what the rest of the day brings. Saving my legs for a big ride tomorrow so won't be on the bike today even though the weather is just right for a bimble.

Just finished Convenience Store Woman by Sayaka Murata. Very entertaining but short. Read it in a single sitting. Recommended.

Top Bottom