The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Especially the first 25 minutes, I was getting quite worried! :ohmy:
Nice avatar

Brandane

Legendary Member
Nobody needs educating:rolleyes:. It's just a football game. Get over it...as they say.:hello:
Don't worry, I'm well over it. In fact, I was never into it. This game doesn't involve my country, but I don't understand why people supporting another nation are waving part of my nation's flag.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Watched most of the second half. Not a classic. Considering how tame the Croatian attack was, England's tactics seemed quite negative really, lots of holding up and passing back. Perhaps they gave Croatia too much respect. Either way, a win nevertheless...

Watched most of the second half. Not a classic. Considering how tame the Croatian attack was, England's tactics seemed quite negative really, lots of holding up and passing back. Perhaps they gave Croatia too much respect. Either way, a win nevertheless...
That will do, seen Croatia playing better tbh, but not great in those last two friendlies. Good start :okay:

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Seriously, did anyone really expect a classic?
England have never won an opening game.
Croatia is a top team.
Temperature was sooo high.
England imo did very well to win.
Try giving them some credit.
England were amazing. A class act. Pickford was a wall between the posts and the defence immovable objects. Favourites for the tournament by far. Lucky to get 1-25 at the bookies... :tongue:

Top Bottom