The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Proto

Legendary Member
If they do not quit their premier leagues, will the other premier clubs have to rearrange their fixtures to accommodate the 'big six' super league schedule.

Money and greed is going to kill football at the top level. If this happens maybe it's time to consider going to watch Sutton Coldfield Town FC.

It would be Boldmere St Michaels for me ^_^

AndyRM

XOXO
I was surprised to turn on the radio earlier to hear that Ancelotti was on his way back to Real Madrid.

6 managers in 5 years for Everton too, that's not good going. Who next I wonder; Howe, Santo, Lennon maybe?

vickster

Legendary Member
I was surprised to turn on the radio earlier to hear that Ancelotti was on his way back to Real Madrid.

6 managers in 5 years for Everton too, that's not good going. Who next I wonder; Howe, Santo, Lennon maybe?
Moyes apparently :scratch:

The stupidity of the so called astute businessmen who run football clubs has no limits. Tottenham sacked the manager who took them to the final of the Champion's League, hired a has been who has been given the boot from every English club he has managed (By Chelsea twice) and left a train wreck behind in each case. The new guy gets the sack after eighteen months because the players are sick to death of him, as has been the case in his previous jobs, and what are Spurs trying to do now?

Yup, re-hire the manager they sacked eighteen months ago with a big compensation payout and probably have to pay his present club a kings ransom to get him out of his contract. You'd laugh at a shoeshine boy who ran his business like that.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Moyes has apparently got a three year deal from West Ham on the table which he just has to sign.I hope he won't consider the Everton job as he is doing a cracking job for the Hammers at the moment but you never know.:ohmy:
Jamie Carragher reckons Rafael Benítez would be a good fit for the job.
Rafa still has a house on the Squirrel and his daughters both have Scouse accents and love the place.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Steven Gerrard has been mentioned too which would be Ummm errr controversial!
Not really. He'd get to go back and live where his family are from and he'd get Premier management experience before com...sorry, going to where we know he's ultimately heading.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Ancelotti had a great run with Everton.
It lasted maybe 4 weeks through September/October^_^..
Can't see Gerrard there for many reasons.
Moyes? Why would he give up WestHaaam for that.
Arteta?....if the deal was right I could see it.
Interesting for sure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom