Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
:thumbsup:
You get them in every business/walk of life. They're scared people.
Yes they are. Scared that they won't be able to do the new job. It's understandable, but sometimes we all have to change to a greater or lesser extent.

Blue

Squire
Very true. It has to happen and I don't have a problem with it, it's just meant more work for the rest of us until things settle back down again. I can't be the only one who feels frazzled at the end of the day.

The owners of the company where I used to work bought this place and moved us all in, quite a few of the people already here did not like the changes and deliberately pushed against them, they were the first to go as they refused to do different jobs, they were so stuck in their tiny little world that they couldn't/wouldn't do anything other than the job they had been doing for years even though the owners stopped that production line, they still expected to sit in the same chair at the same desk doing the same job.
Rabbits in headlights.

Blue

Squire
:thumbsup:
Yes they are. Scared that they won't be able to do the new job. It's understandable, but sometimes we all have to change to a greater or lesser extent.
Some times they are useless and hold their job just by keeping their bums on the seat. They know theit weakness will be exposed by any new system and resist as long as they can.

Lullabelle

Banana
You get them in every business/walk of life. They're scared people.

It is a shame really because they had a job and were offered a variety of things to do. No word of a lie, 1 lady told me that she deliberately did the job wrong so they wouldn't ask her to do it again.. she didn't realise she was shooting herself in the foot.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
It is a shame really because they had a job and were offered a variety of things to do. No word of a lie, 1 lady told me that she deliberately did the job wrong so they wouldn't ask her to do it again.. she didn't realise she was shooting herself in the foot.

I have had some that did that. It makes life very difficult for everyone, because sometimes they get away with it, while others who are hard workers have to take on even more work. The work that those people can't or won't do. Then that causes anger and bad feeling and so on..

Blue

Squire
Since I'm the eldest twouldn't be too hard. You can if you feel like it have a word with my cousin. He's a mere 6'8", takes a size 16 shoe.
Sh:t, classic is related to Finn McCool. I'm impressed:thumbsup:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom