Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good lord
Well you'd not miss him walking behind you in them!

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't trust you now. I thought you were taking the mick, again.
Taking the mick about what?

Lullabelle

Banana
I have had some that did that. It makes life very difficult for everyone, because sometimes they get away with it, while others who are hard workers have to take on even more work. The work that those people can't or won't do. Then that causes anger and bad feeling and so on..

When we moved in we had a General Manager who had the difficult task or moving us in, integrating and running the place. When things went quiet he stopped all overtime, there was outrage 'how dare he, he has no right, we need overtime we have bills to pay. Our other boss understood even when things were quiet we were allowed to go in on a Saturday even if we were just sweeping the floor' it is no wonder they went bust but 'that was not the point'. Over time changes were made to keep the company afloat, that meant getting rid of jobs that cost rather than made money and got rid of the 'deadwood'. Us lot that moved in were used to doing a days work whereas this lot were so used to doing very little and getting paid for it that they refused to do a days graft as they weren't expected to do it before so why now? Yes it did cause anger and bad feeling, lazy bunch of .... that is why they were let go as they contributed nothing to the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom