Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Page 4033 at the top
Page 4032, halfway down onwards!

Lullabelle

Banana
Change can be difficult, some people don't like it.

Very true. It has to happen and I don't have a problem with it, it's just meant more work for the rest of us until things settle back down again. I can't be the only one who feels frazzled at the end of the day.

The owners of the company where I used to work bought this place and moved us all in, quite a few of the people already here did not like the changes and deliberately pushed against them, they were the first to go as they refused to do different jobs, they were so stuck in their tiny little world that they couldn't/wouldn't do anything other than the job they had been doing for years even though the owners stopped that production line, they still expected to sit in the same chair at the same desk doing the same job.

classic33

Leg End Member
Would you class it as touting for trade?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Some people are like that. We had some in the company that I worked for. Didn't want to change. Didn't want to even try to do different things, some tried theyr'e best to sabotage anyting and everything. Even the smallest changes were seen as terrible. They wanted things to be the same as they had been for 30 years.It was and can be very difficult all round to try and find a compromise.

Blue

Squire
Some people are like that. We had some in the company that I worked for. Didn't want to change. Didn't want to even try to do different things, some tried theyr'e best to sabotage anyting and everything. Even the smallest changes were seen as terrible. They wanted things to be the same as they had been for 30 years.It was and can be very difficult all round to try and find a compromise.
You get them in every business/walk of life. They're scared people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom