Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Result returned when searching on a library computer.
View attachment 719632

Adult content??

Tried Bing app and I got Denny Island (somewhere) then the IDenny16 wx thing,
idenny.jpg

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Morning folks :hello:
I need another :cuppa:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Owdo
You survived to sup again.
How goes the wind up in those parts?
Bit protected I think form that direction, big whistles of it flying through the gaps though..
Just about to go out and see if anything untoward, Mrs M says trip up and back from the high parts looked okay.
Fierce gales up here until the afternoon. Calming down thereafter.
Probably the most pleasant it's been this month....now.
Snow, especially fresh snow, and ice can be enjoyed though.
Ach well, as long as we can do our 'duties' :laugh:
Off out ..

classic33

Leg End Member
Bit protected I think form that direction, big whistles of it flying through the gaps though..
Just about to go out and see if anything untoward, Mrs M says trip up and back from the high parts looked okay.

Probably the most pleasant it's been this month....now.

Ach well, as long as we can do our 'duties' :laugh:
Off out ..
Similar here, unless it's blowing down the valley. Usually it's across, and pretty sheltered from any wind.
You let her go out by herself, in this weather. Suppose she got stuck somewhere, you'd not be there to help.

Aside from the wind, the rain...

And have adequate supplies to perform those duties.

Chauffeur calling you?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Similar here, unless it's blowing down the valley. Usually it's across, and pretty sheltered from any wind.
You let her go out by herself, in this weather. Suppose she got stuck somewhere, you'd not be there to help.

Aside from the wind, the rain...

And have adequate supplies to perform those duties.

Chauffeur calling you?

Chauffeur is out....
she'd manage better if I wasn't there..
giphy.gif

all looks okay..
bamboos the usual, light breeze and they fall over..
wide tops, narrow bottom pots not a good idea, Mrs M the blame for that..
stunning day out TBF.
Still the odd gust....
Warning open to 15.00..

Almost time to go get lunch....

classic33

Leg End Member
Chauffeur is out....
she'd manage better if I wasn't there..
View attachment 719681
all looks okay..
bamboos the usual, light breeze and they fall over..
wide tops, narrow bottom pots not a good idea, Mrs M the blame for that..
stunning day out TBF.
Still the odd gust....
Warning open to 15.00..

Almost time to go get lunch....
You could be there just for someone to moan to, shout at. You could offer the usual advice on what you feel is the best way to deal with things. Be an extra set of arms for lugging stuff.

Lightweight chairs are the only thing that seem to have moved around overnight.
Most pots are narrower at the base, I think it's a bit unfair to blame Mrs Mhor for that.

Aside from the wind its getting better here. Six hours after it were supposed to have stopped, it still blows.

Have you decided on what yer'll be having yet?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
You could be there just for someone to moan to, shout at. You could offer the usual advice on what you feel is the best way to deal with things. Be an extra set of arms for lugging stuff.

Lightweight chairs are the only thing that seem to have moved around overnight.
Most pots are narrower at the base, I think it's a bit unfair to blame Mrs Mhor for that.

Aside from the wind its getting better here. Six hours after it were supposed to have stopped, it still blows.

Have you decided on what yer'll be having yet?

Can't blame myself...
I'm going to make something they all fit in and won't blow over so easy...

That WX program I fought with has an update today, I think I'll wait until I have it 'turning' over properly first and any bugs are found,
I never knew the M Off rolled over their 24hr data at 9am instead of the bleeding obvious midnight.
Might just end up running a Rasp Pi 27/4 as even under computer sleep, it pauses..
Might run it for 24/7 just to see..
I'll have to find a 'how to' for the Pi..

Electricity grid suppliers are to shut all electricity off into this estate on Fri for 30 mins, this'll cause me chaos...

classic33

Leg End Member
Can't blame myself...
I'm going to make something they all fit in and won't blow over so easy...

That WX program I fought with has an update today, I think I'll wait until I have it 'turning' over properly first and any bugs are found,
I never knew the M Off rolled over their 24hr data at 9am instead of the bleeding obvious midnight.
Might just end up running a Rasp Pi 27/4 as even under computer sleep, it pauses..
Might run it for 24/7 just to see..
I'll have to find a 'how to' for the Pi..

Electricity grid suppliers are to shut all electricity off into this estate on Fri for 30 mins, this'll cause me chaos...
Why not, don't some people blame you anyway?
What about turning them upside down and removing the bases before you put them in the thing you build.

It'll undo all yer work done in getting it working. Just like most updates, or is that just me.
I'd be inclined to get it running the way o wanted, then add the update.
The "M off"?
Never heard of them. Midnight would make sense though. There's very little of that about these days.
Just remember it's not the edible type of pi.

Beats waking up/coming home, and finding they've turned it off. Have they said why they're turning it off yet.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Why not, don't some people blame you anyway?
What about turning them upside down and removing the bases before you put them in the thing you build.

It'll undo all yer work done in getting it working. Just like most updates, or is that just me.
I'd be inclined to get it running the way o wanted, then add the update.
The "M off"?
Never heard of them. Midnight would make sense though. There's very little of that about these days.
Just remember it's not the edible type of pi.

Beats waking up/coming home, and finding they've turned it off. Have they said why they're turning it off yet.

I'm leaving it alone until I need to,
just tried imaging an SD card with a file and three of my Micro SD cards are all only saying 256mb instead of 2 at 32 Gb and one of 16gb.
Just cant format them at all..
tomorrow is another day.....
Met Office....
I'll be watching to see if everything turns around at 9am tomorrow.
if it does, it stays on its present form.

It's a voltage adjustment apparently...
30 mins at most....they say.
our oven has been useless for ages, the reason?
we'll see.
I did a test a while ago and temps on its way to the required temperature, results are on a post it note next to me.
Might be worth a re-run...

from all that wind to nearly no wind....

Chart from 9.00 am today to 20.00
chart.jpg

worth persevering

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm leaving it alone until I need to,
just tried imaging an SD card with a file and three of my Micro SD cards are all only saying 256mb instead of 2 at 32 Gb and one of 16gb.
Just cant format them at all..
tomorrow is another day.....
Met Office....
I'll be watching to see if everything turns around at 9am tomorrow.
if it does, it stays on its present form.

It's a voltage adjustment apparently...
30 mins at most....they say.
our oven has been useless for ages, the reason?
we'll see.
I did a test a while ago and temps on its way to the required temperature, results are on a post it note next to me.
Might be worth a re-run...

from all that wind to nearly no wind....

Chart from 9.00 am today to 20.00
View attachment 719728
worth persevering
No update installation.
Are all three cards being done in the same slot. I can understand two of the same size showing the same size, even if it's incorrect. The third at half the size, showing as the same size?
So blooming simple when you're given the answer. I thought it were code for Mrs Mhor's travel's.
The weather turning, again.

Any damage to any electrical items that you're aware off. Or is it summat you might find out when they adjust the voltage.
You got the adjusted temperatures all worked out. Just remember when they make the adjustment, your times may vary.

Solar radiation, are you at risk of getting sunburnt?
Similar situation wind wise, with it going the colour for snow earlier on.

Top Bottom