Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
@meta lon has got a Hover Car...

How cool is that ? !!

I've got a trilogy of a DeLorean car star to watch..
where's me skateboard'n'baggies?:okay:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
You talking about baggies makes me think of something along the lines of the Bay city rollers :laugh: what a god awful bunch they were
I SAW them live........

now that is a confession:okay:
1971 if I remember correct, it was one of the many different line ups before they really hit the big time...played a local dance hall..
I also once shared a stage with Slik (even worse)

Fubar

Guru
I have talked to him and told him how I feel. I have asked him today, if he preferred it when I was massive and fat with no energy. He said that he prefers me thin. I asked why he ate my bloody breakfast again then, and why he stuffs crisps in front of me in the car and why he sticks half a ton of butter in the mash. Apparently he 'forgets'. He must forget a lot then.

I've tried discussing how I feel about the fact he wouldn't lose weight when he had my kidney (it's failed now so he's back on dialysis) but has shifted 16kg so that he can get some strangers kidney. Obviously my kidney wasn't worth a damn. He says he didn't realise that his weight was an issue to the clinics, even though they told him to lose weight ever single time they saw him. He didn't think that they were serious and had no idea how angry I was. He knows now but is totally unfazed by it as there is nothing that can be done about it, so why worry eh? I also told him that I am not happy to be bullied by his bloody sister either. She's a cow and I made my feelings patently clear to him. I've been nice about it but have now told him in clear words "I cannot stand the old bag and she is not welcome in my home. Ever" Then I told him why.

I know that I am a pain in the arse at the best of times. I like the Manic Street Preachers, play guitar, go cycling, walk my dogs for miles on end (not Millie now as she's 18). I know I'm noisy and suck my thumb when I'm asleep but I don't deliberately try to piss people off.

I need more tea. Clearly! Tomorrow will be better.

Sounds like a really difficult situation to be in. Maybe, sometimes, too much water has flowed under the bridge and it's time for a new start - only you can decide whether that time has come.

I could put up with the cycling, walking, guitar playing and thumb sucking but Manic Street Preachers?!? Too far... :tongue:

Have another :cuppa:, it'll all look better in the morning (assuming he doesn't eat your breakfast again... :gun:)

Levo-Lon

Guru
I have a samsung that is working again @SteCenturion ..my spelling is bad enough without sammy interference..
i have a laugh at some of my mistakes...wife destroys my facebook posts..
yesterday was Farthers day..how far did you go ?..lol she is very good at the word ology..and knows everything of course..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom