Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Not a chance. :smile:

Knew you couldn't :laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Scared to read back some of the comments this morning I think. Maybe I will just carry on in blissful ignorance! :laugh:

I've been for my Summer Solstice century, unfortunately just a metric one and that was hard enough. Not many glimpses of the sun either.

Seems to be an awful lot of things on in the area today both cycling and other stuff. Met lots of lovely vintage cars and the old motor museum at Doune was setting up for a hill climb and was a hive of industry.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Morning :cuppa:

Well done Mo, :notworthy:.....making everyone feel inadequate this early in the morning! :giggle:

I bought up my old Scott hybrid for Father In Law yesterday... we got up this morning, no sign of him, he appears twenty minutes later going 'Oxygen, oxygen...'
He's been out for his first ride in 51 years and is back. He was wearing a yellow polo shirt, 'I'll tell you what.' he said 'I wish I'd taken this up sooner, I've only been gone half an hour and I've already got a yellow jersey.' :laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Scared to read back some of the comments this morning I think. Maybe I will just carry on in blissful ignorance! :laugh:

I've been for my Summer Solstice century, unfortunately just a metric one and that was hard enough. Not many glimpses of the sun either.

Seems to be an awful lot of things on in the area today both cycling and other stuff. Met lots of lovely vintage cars and the old motor museum at Doune was setting up for a hill climb and was a hive of industry.

Nice one Mo for getting the metric century in, we ended up doing 69 miles and it was bloody hard work with only 4 of us. It is still so windy, can't believe its the 3rd week of June and its a cold wind. I had arm warmers on and a gilet and still felt cold. I was soon wishing I had taken my knee warmers with me. Cant believe this weather.

Lullabelle

Banana
10511252_486101078225689_8366740927191200373_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom