Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I like your thinking. I am good at putting off till tomorrow what I could do today. Off for pooch walk in ten minutes. Can't really put that off!

I see from the dreaded Facebook that my wee bruv is in town. He works carving and erecting gravestones so presume he will be in the local graveyard so might go via that way and see if he is there..............as long as they don't keep me in. :ohmy::laugh:

Sort of place Classic lurks about in during the night :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Sort of place Classic lurks about in during the night :laugh:
Two roughly the same distance away, just under 1/2 mile, opposite directions. One of which is up for sale.

classic33

Leg End Member
I like your thinking. I am good at putting off till tomorrow what I could do today. Off for pooch walk in ten minutes. Can't really put that off!

I see from the dreaded Facebook that my wee bruv is in town. He works carving and erecting gravestones so presume he will be in the local graveyard so might go via that way and see if he is there..............as long as they don't keep me in. :ohmy::laugh:
Never put off 'til tomorrow, something you should do today, or you'll end up putting your whole life away.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I went :bicycle:

I think 60k plus is a fullMo in ye olde Miles.. 835 meters of up as well. It was slow though, possibly because I kept stopping to take it all in and possibly because there was already two consecutive days in my legs..now there's three...:rolleyes:

Some fantastic views in the warm sun though, including this lovely field of poppies.
DSC00047.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Right, kids are here so off to cook them some supper, Thai Chicken and Cashew curry tonight... under orders not to use two scotch bonnets like last time from the boy. :whistle:
You're taking orders!
Do you deliver as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom