Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
HI folks:hello:
Enjoy your day and da weekend!!, y'all hear now.

Hi Bobby :hello:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good morning Mr Choo:okay:
a 'halfMo' in the bag..
Why is it breezy in yer face on the way out and stronger on the way back:blush:

Anyhoo..
Hi folks;)

My mum says im handsome..

and it isn't Mothers Day;)

Im going to move the stone monday...
now lets find something to do..

Ah the old three days then roll away the stone trick..
are you dead, wearing sandals, jaggy bunnet or a white 'dress' ?
Someone tried that before:rolleyes:

classic33

Leg End Member
MotherDuckers.jpg

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Thinking about it (getting out)...

Have worked out three possible routes in my bonce today - now deciding on relative merits etc.

Possible obstacles to getting out include:

Slightly heavy legs from 13+ hours hike across Lakeland's finest on Tuesday. *loody hard day!

Mrs SD wants to go and look at black sinks for the kitchen as the not very old stainless jobbie is 'crap' (I toned that down btw).

VW dealership just phoned to say they have finally fixed the botched warranty job they did yesterday on Lovely Little Hey We've Downshifted VW Car. They now need courtesy car back asap.

My lack of motivation to do anything which has ramped up a good deal whilst dossing on holiday these last two weeks - holiday being a relative term as quite frankly i don't do much at all these days when in non-holiday mode.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Thinking about it (getting out)...

Have worked out three possible routes in my bonce today - now deciding on relative merits etc.

Possible obstacles to getting out include:

Slightly heavy legs from 13+ hours hike across Lakeland's finest on Tuesday. *loody hard day!

Mrs SD wants to go and look at black sinks for the kitchen as the not very old stainless jobbie is 'crap' (I toned that down btw).

VW dealership just phoned to say they have finally fixed the botched warranty job they did yesterday on Lovely Little Hey We've Downshifted VW Car. They now need courtesy car back asap.

My lack of motivation to do anything which has ramped up a good deal whilst dossing on holiday these last two weeks - holiday being a relative term as quite frankly i don't do much at all these days when in non-holiday mode.

Have a cup of tea or whatever. And does it matter that you don't do much? Dont stress it. Do what you want, when you want. And relax

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Have a cup of tea or whatever. And does it matter that you don't do much? Dont stress it. Do what you want, when you want. And relax
I like your thinking. I am good at putting off till tomorrow what I could do today. Off for pooch walk in ten minutes. Can't really put that off!

I see from the dreaded Facebook that my wee bruv is in town. He works carving and erecting gravestones so presume he will be in the local graveyard so might go via that way and see if he is there..............as long as they don't keep me in. :ohmy::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom