Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good morning, fine people of the Tea Fred:hello:

Les Bien'.
I used to wear dungarees at work..:ohmy:
I'm trapped in the wrong body:rolleyes:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Morning.:cuppa:

I feel I've done nothing, but with FM you just have to suck it up and go with the flow.
:hugs:

So, Docs this morning, made the appointment three weeks ago when I had a dodgy knee, it settled down nicely with some rest but I have pain in it now in a different part of after a 60km ride yesterday... so it was sort of prescient.... :rolleyes:

And have I mentioned, later today is

:bicycle: NEW BIKE DAY!! :wahhey:
th

Mo1959

Legendary Member

So, Docs this morning, made the appointment three weeks ago when I had a dodgy knee, it settled down nicely with some rest but I have pain in it now in a different part of after a 60km ride yesterday... so it was sort of prescient.... :rolleyes:

th
Oooooo.............great. I get nearly as excited when someone else gets a new bike as I do myself. Will we see pics soon??? :hyper:

Bobby Mhor

Guru

th
Enjoy, Sir:okay:
:bicycle:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Oooooo.............great. I get nearly as excited when someone else gets a new bike as I do myself. Will we see pics soon??? :hyper:
Give me a chance to get it dirty first... :laugh:
It's not very exciting for the speed merchants I'm afraid, I bought a Gian Revolt (ing) as a 'do everything' workhorse to be fitted with a rack and mudguards as my slow tourer/potter/camera kit carrying machine with minor off-road ability when we return to French canal and forest tracks next year.. I had a Scott hybrid last time so that is the bike it's replacing really, along with the Marin full susser that I haven't used, and probably can't balance well enough for proper off road since my stroke, and the Trek road bike that also got demoted to spider web carrier in the shed...:smile:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Give me a chance to get it dirty first... :laugh:
It's not very exciting for the speed merchants I'm afraid, I bought a Gian Revolt (ing) as a 'do everything' workhorse to be fitted with a rack and mudguards as my slow tourer/potter/camera kit carrying machine with minor off-road ability when we return to French canal and forest tracks next year.. I had a Scott hybrid last time so that is the bike it's replacing really, along with the Marin full susser that I haven't used, and probably can't balance well enough for proper off road since my stroke, and the Trek road bike that also got demoted to spider web carrier in the shed...:smile:
I have actually looked at the Revolt several times. Quite tempted by it and love the gearing on it. Should get up pretty much anything around here. Plus the roads seem to be getting rougher with each passing year so it would be comfier too. I am sure you will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom