Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
GN.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
What heat? It hasn't got here yet
Maybe not near you. A cool 24C, in the shade, on Saturday. 22 C Sunday. 28C in the shade on Friday

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Lovely morning here but I better take pooch first. I don't usually risk leaving her walk until after my cycle on a Monday morning as she gets so many titbits over at Dads at the weekend she usually poos for Scotland next morning and I don't fancy her not managing to wait and finding a big splodge on the floor! :ohmy::laugh:

I might even have brekkie first and wait until it gets nice and warm and get out in short sleeves........something I can't usually do going out really early.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Tha's up early, considering you've a later start

05:11 book on

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Lovely morning here but I better take pooch first. I don't usually risk leaving her walk until after my cycle on a Monday morning as she gets so many titbits over at Dads at the weekend she usually poos for Scotland next morning and I don't fancy her not managing to wait and finding a big splodge on the floor! :ohmy::laugh:

I might even have brekkie first and wait until it gets nice and warm and get out in short sleeves........something I can't usually do going out really early.

Enjoy your ride when you get out later Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom