Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Morning Teepees! Meeting today, having my beetroot juice in prep for them.

Have a great day!

Fubar

Guru
Had a dodgy back for as long as I can remember, but felt something "go" about 6 years ago and got bad sciatic pain. Initial bad pain cleared up but left me with a bit of numbness in parts of my leg and foot but didn't really bother me too much. Back got really bad again a couple of years ago so got sent for the usual x-ray and mri and have two prolapsed discs. Got some physio which didn't seem to do all that much. I find that usually, after my back gets used to the mileage building up again it calms down a bit. Since coming back from my fall last summer I don't seem to be able to reach the same speed on the bike as I did before and the legs just don't feel as strong so I'm starting to wonder if I've exacerbated something in the back when I came off. I really thumped into the road hard with the shoulder and hip.

Unlike @SatNavSaysStraightOn , I don't fancy going down the surgery route though if at all possible so, as long as it doesn't actually get any worse than it is at the moment, it is bearable. There is a local osteopath who has a very good reputation who I've thought about trying.

Well, another gorgeous morning here so I will head out. At least the wind has died right down which is great as I found it hard going.

Yeah make the most of the nice weather, don't think its gonna last!

Levo-Lon

Guru
Well it lovely here and im doing my neighbours drive..
it takes almost 12 seconds to get to work lol...
neighbour did the spondo sunday..80 miles with abour 5999 others..he got a silver medal for his time.
he said he felt totally done after 18mph ave . Got him helping as he has the week off..he will ache after laying these blocks too..
quick cuppa then offto work

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Cracking day gromit!
I think I shall take the hybrid outside and clean it there :smile:
Wallace_1885915b.jpg

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Had a dodgy back for as long as I can remember, but felt something "go" about 6 years ago and got bad sciatic pain. Initial bad pain cleared up but left me with a bit of numbness in parts of my leg and foot but didn't really bother me too much. Back got really bad again a couple of years ago so got sent for the usual x-ray and mri and have two prolapsed discs. Got some physio which didn't seem to do all that much. I find that usually, after my back gets used to the mileage building up again it calms down a bit. Since coming back from my fall last summer I don't seem to be able to reach the same speed on the bike as I did before and the legs just don't feel as strong so I'm starting to wonder if I've exacerbated something in the back when I came off. I really thumped into the road hard with the shoulder and hip.

Unlike @SatNavSaysStraightOn , I don't fancy going down the surgery route though if at all possible so, as long as it doesn't actually get any worse than it is at the moment, it is bearable. There is a local osteopath who has a very good reputation who I've thought about trying.

Well, another gorgeous morning here so I will head out. At least the wind has died right down which is great as I found it hard going.

That's a shame to hear, I hope you can find some help or a solution to your problems.
A couple of times I have just hurt my back a bit and suffered for something like a week, and its awful.
I feel sorry for you with continual pain.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Well it lovely here and im doing my neighbours drive..
it takes almost 12 seconds to get to work lol...
neighbour did the spondo sunday..80 miles with abour 5999 others..he got a silver medal for his time.
he said he felt totally done after 18mph ave . Got him helping as he has the week off..he will ache after laying these blocks too..
quick cuppa then offto work
Good morning @meta lon

Weather should be good for your flagging job :sun: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom