Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I'm a Cliftonville Red..
my pal helps out occasionally..

Right, what sort or crowds, 4/5k? or more?
My mate that comes over to the Villa a couple of times a year used to watch the Glens many years ago but hasn't bothered for years.
He was telling me about the Windsor Park fiasco when he was over for the Villa v West Ham game.
Did you hear about the celebrations during the NI v Finland game nearly brought the stand down behind the goal and the have had to demolish it since?

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Enjoying the sun still. Coffee and cakes now. Hopefully that'll be it.

Easy day then?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Right, what sort or crowds, 4/5k? or more?
My mate that comes over to the Villa a couple of times a year used to watch the Glens many years ago but hasn't bothered for years.
He was telling me about the Windsor Park fiasco when he was over for the Villa v West Ham game.
Dig you hear about the celebrations during the NI v Finland game nearly brought the stand down behind the goal and the have had to demolish it since?
Whinger park, you mean...

Crowds aren't that high....
They got good money spent on some of the grounds,
a better one was Cliftonville had a pre season friendly a few year ago and they turned up to the ground and it hadn't been cut, I think the groundsman had either gone on a bender or had disappeared...
their ground has the greatest name of any footy ground..
Solitude:okay:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
My mate Brad said he would be cycling here for tea, said he was 54.5km away but put the kettle on in about an hour, I said no way. Apparently he reckons he can do it. :bravo:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
He'll be sat enjoying another cuppa now then?
Cheeky git went to a barber on the way. :laugh:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Work on a Sunday? :ohmy:

Is that the new job?
Guitar Academy job. Leigh, the boss has paid for a chap to come from N Wales to train us. Trainer chap is a friend of one of the other teachers.
It was rather fun and a lot more physical than any of us had thought. I think that it's fair to say that we all know each other a bit better now :laugh::laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Guitar Academy job. Leigh, the boss has paid for a chap to come from N Wales to train us. Trainer chap is a friend of one of the other teachers.
It was rather fun and a lot more physical than any of us had thought. I think that it's fair to say that we all know each other a bit better now :laugh::laugh:
Did you kill resuci Anne/Andy though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom