Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Never sampled, nothing to write home about?
You're better off going to Greggs for breakfast, cheaper and nice coffee.

Blue

Squire
I'd an Ulster Fry..
from a cafe on the Antrim rd in Belfast (Devines)
oh boy, I thought I was in heaven....
nothing has even come close...
We went to a 'Saturday breakfast meeting' for the ex-pats in our part of Limassol this morning. Mrs B had a 'Full English' - enjoys her grub does Mrs B!! It may be our first and last visit to the gathering as we don't normally do Saturday mornings because I don't have any kitten feeding duties and Friday nights last a very long time :cheers:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Afternoon/evening peeps. Had a busy afternoon working on my laptop lots of ùpdates to be done, and I'm getting windows 10 for free when it's released. I have a great Sony vaio that I don't use that often now. My tablet doss everything I need. But I do have a of books and music on my laptop, and I update things like my tom tom, so i had a lot of updating to do. last thing on my list is updates for my tom tom. See you peeps.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon/evening peeps. Had a busy afternoon working on my laptop lots of ùpdates to be done, and I'm getting windows 10 for free when it's released. I have a great Sony vaio that I don't use that often now. My tablet doss everything I need. But I do have a of books and music on my laptop, and I update things like my tom tom, so i had a lot of updating to do. last thing on my list is updates for my tom tom. See you peeps.

Just wondering about Windows 10, the option is there on my laptop, but I was wondering if it is worth downloading yet or wait a bit till they iron out the bugs?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
We went to a 'Saturday breakfast meeting' for the ex-pats in our part of Limassol this morning. Mrs B had a 'Full English' - enjoys her grub does Mrs B!! It may be our first and last visit to the gathering as we don't normally do Saturday mornings because I don't have any kitten feeding duties and Friday nights last a very long time :cheers:
My other Belfast fave eating place was Long's chippy....
and the Guinness:okay:

My family knew I was okay as they checked the webcam each night in the Crown pub

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Just wondering about Windows 10, the option is there on my laptop, but I was wondering if it is worth downloading yet or wait a bit till they iron out the bugs?

I have windows 7 home premium. It hasn't been supported for quite long time, so I will probably download it as soon as it comes out. You have 12 months after it comes out to get it free. After that you will have to pay for it.

It comes out on 29th july.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom