Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
What and then he was caught with a load of gun powder :laugh:
Don't know where he went. Last seen a few years ago.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Evening. :cuppa:
Coffee in the evening. No milk.
Christened the new wok too, nice little chicken and cashew nut number. No milk.

Mrs ID has a little yellow car as a rental, new Citroen something or other. If it's a sporty as it looks she'll have to be careful. But it's French, so it won't work long. :smile: No lait.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Evening. :cuppa:
Coffee in the evening. No milk.
Christened the new wok
too, nice little chicken and cashew nut number. No milk.

Mrs ID has a little yellow car as a rental, new Citroen something or other. If it's a sporty as it looks she'll have to be careful. But it's French, so it won't work long. :smile: No lait.
What's the woks name then!

classic33

Leg End Member
'Rock around'.:smile:
Your cookers against a wall though!

Nothing.

So how are you??
so, so. have had a really bad double lung infection, also have a virus which gave me a cough and cold and laryngitis. Both my OH and myself have that one and have no voices... so the household is rather silent at the moment. Dr has been out again today. Another 7 days of antibiotics to add to the 14 I have already had. Chest is clearing so it looks like the last set of AB's are working but slowly because of my adrenal gland issues... on the good side my morphine dose has been increased again so my back is feeling really good at the moment! :biggrin: :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
so, so. have had a really bad double lung infection, also have a virus which gave me a cough and cold and laryngitis. Both my OH and myself have that one and have no voices... so the household is rather silent at the moment. Dr has been out again today. Another 7 days of antibiotics to add to the 14 I have already had. Chest is clearing so it looks like the last set of AB's are working but slowly because of my adrenal gland issues... on the good side my morphine dose has been increased again so my back is feeling really good at the moment! :biggrin: :laugh:
Still having fun with the phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom