Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
:eek:

Yeah, I've finally thrown the towel in at work after a confrontation with the dickhead director who continually tripped over his lies about the spy cameras. He wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the face. He didn't even have the courteousy for a face to face meeting electing to phone me on a dodgy mobile.:boxing::evil:

So, free of the bloody pipes at last :okay:

Has the bus number come in?
Good luck with what you have dome Brian.
It sounds like it has been a crap working environment.

classic33

Leg End Member
:eek:

Yeah, I've finally thrown the towel in at work after a confrontation with the dickhead director who continually tripped over his lies about the spy cameras. He wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the face. He didn't even have the courteousy for a face to face meeting electing to phone me on a dodgy mobile.:boxing::evil:

So, free of the bloody pipes at last :okay:
Best o'luck with the bus driving. Maybe we could get @SteCenturion to check you're doing it properly

Hope you had the chance to point out to him he'd broken the DPA & infringed on your Human Rights.

Best o'luck with the bus driving. Maybe we could get @SteCenturion to check you're doing it properly

Hope you had the chance to point out to him he'd broken the DPA & infringed on your Human Rights.
Cheers.
No the tw@t wouldn't listen to me.
Still not sure what's happening with work yet, will be doing more bus and coach work for sure but may drive the trucks again through an agency. Will know more tomorrow.

Oh and the final hose count ever

One by 1800hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom