Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, tomorrow. Obviously.

Unless I'm imagining that too??
Naked ladies draw you back for a second look.

classic33

Leg End Member
See You.jpg

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Morning all...:hello:
A tad breezy out..
levels are still high in Bob so possibly a walk over the local high points at some point.
Firstly though a:cuppa:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning all...:hello:
A tad breezy out..
levels are still high in Bob so possibly a walk over the local high points at some point.
Firstly though a:cuppa:
Enjoy your walk. Maybe should have just done that myself. Went up through Comrie, St Fillans and did a loop around Loch Earn but was heavy going between the headwind going up and the south side of the loch is as rough as ever. My back is feeling very tender so hope the dog walk eases it.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Enjoy your walk. Maybe should have just done that myself. Went up through Comrie, St Fillans and did a loop around Loch Earn but was heavy going between the headwind going up and the south side of the loch is as rough as ever. My back is feeling very tender so hope the dog walk eases it.
All that free beer last night...
although I didn't make a pig of it.
Son heads up Comrie Croft on odd occasion, sounds a bit OTT for me.
Just a stroll up to a local high point I think.....at some point

stephec

Squire
That looks like a good day out..........enjoy :smile:
Thanks Mo, it's always busy.

Last year was sunny and the station was crowded, but it's raining at the moment so I've got an excuse to visit a shop round the corner from the station.

There's an antique/second hand/junk shop that is packed with all kinds of old stuff, toys, books, clothes, ornaments, jewellery, furniture, and plenty of other stuff as well. You can spend half an hour in there going, "look at that," and, "we had one of those," thousands of things from mainly the twentieth century.

I've named it the greatest shop in the world. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom