Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good morning @Bobby Mhor

What is a Chap of leisure up to on this fine day then ?
Good afternoon, Mr Ste..
One paid a visit to the toon of William Wallace then back home, a quick (for me) round trip and the expected strong breeze in my visage on the way home and it rises 400 FEET (okay?) but over the last 10 MILE (Correct!)..
I have minor works to do for the family then its the feet up for the Giro....
I assume you got your stuff from Evans (the bike shop not the outsize man shop, I'm guessing:whistle:)

My feelings were torpedoed by @Mo1959 this morning, I raised my game and just failed to average 12 MPH (11.9 to be precise) the shame.

Enjoy the rest of your day:okay:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
My feelings were torpedoed by @Mo1959 this morning, I raised my game and just failed to average 12 MPH (11.9 to be precise) the shame.
Pah. Who cares. As long as you enjoyed it and it did you good. :thumbsup:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Pah. Who cares. As long as you enjoyed it and it did you good. :thumbsup:
snob.jpg
In huff

Fubar

Guru
Good afternoon, Mr Ste..
One paid a visit to the toon of William Wallace then back home, a quick (for me) round trip and the expected strong breeze in my visage on the way home and it rises 400 FEET (okay?) but over the last 10 MILE (Correct!)..
I have minor works to do for the family then its the feet up for the Giro....
I assume you got your stuff from Evans (the bike shop not the outsize man shop, I'm guessing:whistle:)

Enjoy the rest of your day:okay:

Better a bad day on the bike than ANY day in the office!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Yes, Mr Fu..
any out, walking or otherwise is well enjoyed here.
Once I get my 'radio' kit together, I'll be sorted (calm summer days of course)
I just like being outside too. Gyms, exercise bikes, etc just don't do it for me.

A guy I know here in Crieff used to be into the amateur radio but I'm not sure if he has given it up now. He wouldn't have used his name anyway would he? Is it call signs?

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I just like being outside too. Gyms, exercise bikes, etc just don't do it for me.

A guy I know here in Crieff used to be into the amateur radio but I'm not sure if he has given it up now. He wouldn't have used his name anyway would he? Is it call signs?
Yeah..
your call is I suppose a hidden identity although it doesn't take much to find out online nowadays..
One of the regulars on this thread is also a ham...
oh and 13 in your immediate area:okay:, some may be no more and quite a few probably aren't active...

I used to know a bloke who was a blacksmith at a crossroads near your place, Bill if I remember correct but that was in the CB days...
30 year ago..

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Yeah..
your call is I suppose a hidden identity although it doesn't take much to find out online nowadays..
One of the regulars on this thread is also a ham...
oh and 13 in your immediate area:okay:, some may be no more and quite a few probably aren't active...

I used to know a bloke who was a blacksmith at a crossroads near your place, Bill if I remember correct but that was in the CB days...
30 year ago..
The guy I know is an ex-postie called Stan with an English accent but I'm pretty sure he has given up now and sold his stuff off.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
The guy I know is an ex-postie called Stan with an English accent but I'm pretty sure he has given up now and sold his stuff off.
I haven't worked anyone on HF up that way, I do work occasionally folk on the hills behind you, Auchnafree, Chonzie etc..
I haven't the room for any decent antenna system and you would be hard pressed to see what I do use...stealth mode here.
I do have portable (lightweight) kit I carry up hills with me...
Its fun, like I am often operating when I'm on here like just now but no takers so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom