Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
HEY!!

True, but HEY!!
Evenin' Fubs :hello:

& I am one to talk...

Considering Corduroy Kecks :laugh:

I will 2nd that sentiment, how are you since the Op @SatNavSaysStraightOn ???
Currently rather sore. My body is in a position it has never held before and my muscles are complaining about it bitterly. I have had to breakout the diazepam as well as double my morphine, so I'm not staying around long. It's a little difficult right now. I'm better first thing in the mornings thank you. :surrender:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Currently rather sore. My body is in a position it has never held before and my muscles are complaining about it bitterly. I have had to breakout the diazepam as well as double my morphine, so I'm not staying around long. It's a little difficult right now. I'm better first thing in the mornings thank you. :surrender:

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Hit by a crow whilst riding home from work one night. Nice bruise the same morning where it'd hit.
I was once viciously attacked by a Great White Shark but escaped to the safety of the beach with only one leg, one arm & one eye left, thought I did well....

Then, a rogue Lioness (escaped from the local Zoo) ripped my other arm off, but I beat it off with my good leg....

Then, I hopped towards the hospital, only to be attacked again by a pack of wild hedgehogs...

I was going to write a story about it....

But the publisher said it sounded a bit far fetched...

classic33

Leg End Member
Just check the expiry date on the Diazepam, before taking. It doesn't hold well.

classic33

Leg End Member
I was once viciously attacked by a Great White Shark but escaped to the safety of the beach with only one leg, one arm & one eye left, thought I did well....

Then, a rogue Lioness (escaped from the local Zoo) ripped my other arm off, but I beat it off with my good leg....

Then, I hopped towards the hospital, only to be attacked again by a pack of wild hedgehogs...

A bit.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

Have you been on the pop by any chance? or is it just your normal BS:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom