Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Boring, when its too warm to do anything.
1510586_262601910586644_9194293043057703099_n.jpg

Anyone?​

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I've just seen a trailer for the Fifty Shades of Grey film.

A bit of advice, skip to the last ten seconds and don't waste any time with the first bit.

I wonder if that's what WD's dungeon is like? :biggrin:
Seriously, a film?
I read the first 52 pages of 50 shades. It was about some woman who worked in a hardware shop part time and who went the college the rest of the time. Booooooorrrrrriiiiinnnngggg. Tedious beyond belief, very 2 dimensional characters. I'll say what I mean. It was s**t and it wasn't even sugared. There.
I cannot believe that people are going to sit through 2 hours of some crappy film about a bint who works at B&Q

stephec

Squire
Seriously, a film?
I read the first 52 pages of 50 shades. It was about some woman who worked in a hardware shop part time and who went the college the rest of the time. Booooooorrrrrriiiiinnnngggg. Tedious beyond belief, very 2 dimensional characters. I'll say what I mean. It was s**t and it wasn't even sugared. There.
I cannot believe that people are going to sit through 2 hours of some crappy film about a bint who works at B&Q

It's probably the other bits that most people will be interested in. :smile:

I remember looking at my wife's copy and not finding anything of interest at the beginning, she wouldn't point out the best bits and just said, "you'll have to keep reading for that." :biggrin:

Why not borrow the dragon's copy, that's probably one of those books that when you hold it loosely it falls open at certain pages.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
It's probably the other bits that most people will be interested in. :smile:

I remember looking at my wife's copy and not finding anything of interest at the beginning, she wouldn't point out the best bits and just said, "you'll have to keep reading for that." :biggrin:

Why not borrow the dragon's copy, that's probably one of those books that when you hold it loosely it falls open at certain pages.
Here was me thinking you were aspiring to be the male lead as well:rolleyes:

stephec

Squire
Oh I could have much fun with that statement but I'll desist as there are ladies on this thread...:whistle:

Are there? :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom