Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I love it..

Only problem with this glorious sunshine is that it brings hundreds of cyclist's out..

Good... but I then have to explain to my drivers..

"I'm not looking at men in lycra, I am JUST INTO BIKES"

:blush:
You would think Halfords had given all their stock (and more) away down here..
we give local route 75 a clean most Fridays and even at that ungodly hour, lycra flies by (sadly males)..
Off to wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:hello:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Mornin' mikey..

have a nice trip to Cymru

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning everyone . oops Swansea commiserations Mikey. :hugs:. Its another scorchio day out today :cry: tooo hot.:sun::sun::sun:. Twin grandsons will be here today and tomorrow all day while there dad is at work, so that means there cousin will be here as well, and maybe A nother as well. Doh....more food. Grrrrr:cursing:. :laugh: at least i have coffee which is a cure all for everything.:cuppa:. Hope everyone has a good day. Bors da people.:hello:

@IanDuke all men of a certain age turn i to grumpy old men. It's compulsory, so i'm told. And it gets worse the older they get....

Last edited:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Morning all.
Well, I shall be washing the naughty Priscilla this morning, and dropping her to the LBS later today or tomorrow, for her new gear cable.

Don't want to preach @ScotiaLass but can you find yourself a basic maintenance course locally? You get a load of confidence from doing this sort of thing yourself and you can get yourself home less achy a lot of times! :smile:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Is @Bobby Mhor always grumpy? I've found him having a Glaswegian groan everywhere this morning...:smile:
@IanDuke
Less of the weegie, lad.
I try to be bright and breezy most mornings and convey a hearty days greetings to all and sundry.
A wee grump is allowed when you are of bus pass age.
Now get off my lawn :laugh:
@welsh dragon
Now young lady:rolleyes:
You respect your elders:thumbsup:
I'll try again :rolleyes:
A good mid morning to you all:hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom