Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Have you melted yet WD ?? :sun:

How does someone that hot melt? :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good evening ladies and gents. So nice to have you back @IanDuke. Beautiful day here today. In fact scorchio :sun::sun:. Even now, in my livng room the temp is 30.1 deg C :sweat: :sweat: hot hot hot. Far toooooo hot in fact. Time for coffee methinks. Hope everyone has had a good day, and that you didn't Wwwww to hard. I feel quite xx( when i try to mention the Wwww word so i won't.:hello:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good evening ladies and gents. So nice to have you back @IanDuke. Beautiful day here today. In fact scorchio :sun::sun:. Even now, in my livng room the temp is 30.1 deg C :sweat: :sweat: hot hot hot. Far toooooo hot in fact. Time for coffee methinks. Hope everyone has had a good day, and that you didn't Wwwww to hard. I feel quite xx( when i try to mention the Wwww word so i won't.:hello:

Don't moan Mrs D, this beautiful weather will soon be over and we will be miserable when the cold weather returns :cold::sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
Warmer still tomorrow for you lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom