Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Up from eight AM Sunday morning, and having got to bed just before four this morning!
You need a rest young fella me lad.

Too much work & not enough shut eye, it will catch up with you.

Oh but I forgot...

You died last week..

Normal rules don't apply.

As you were..

SteCenturion

I am your Father
How many Cafe's(coffee) do you see nowadays. And when was the last time you were in a tea room/shop?
Tea is becoming endangered these days.
You're right classic.

I have been drinking coffee from around the age of 9, when I used to finish my mams coffee off.

Never really liked tea, apart from fruit flavoured iced tea that I first encountered on Ascension Island in a USAF hidey hole.

The thing(s) that irritate me about tea are the horrible staining it does to spoons & cups & that it's drinkers always seem to leave a 1/4 of the cup, that + the taste, xx(.

& don't even get me started on tea bags left on the work top :cursing:

Dissclaimer...

Jolly nice folk those tea urchins. :biggrin:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Back again, anyone around ?

Little Centurion has been playing in her paddling pool I blew up earlier.

We stopped & made lunch together & watched some Ben & Hollie's Little Kingdom (Got right into it).

Ordered a flouro yellow hard hat/lid thingamy from Wiggle, even though I don't need one, just for a change of colour option.

I will now be waiting for the Tinkoff Saxo Bank kit to be a bit better discounted, in burn your eyes out flouro yellow.

To say I am the epitome of subdued style & restrain is a monumental understatement, or complete balderdash.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Sorry, didn't see you there @SteCenturion .Must have been hidden alongside those Italian Bardiani and Vini Fantini boys...:smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom