Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning mikey. Morning everyone :hello: the weather has turned.Its dull here and Its cooler, thank god. Hope everyone has a good day.:cuppa: . How are you feeling now mikey?

i may go for a pootle as Its cooled down :bicycle:

inkd

Morning all, apparently we had a good light show in the skies last night or so the Mrs informed me, out for the count last night. Day off today so a good bike clean and some fettling, then the dreaded house work beckons with the added job of cleaning out the fridge and de-ice the back of it, no idea why it gets so bad as its set on the lowest setting and apparently its a frost free machine. :scratch:

classic33

Leg End Member
Hello WD, mikey,.classic et al.
Evening

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
It can't be that bad!

I saw neither record player nor tape deck on that new PC of yours. Presumably you've attached one or the other to it, in order to listen to Clannad!
No, I just copied my iPod Classic's music library to it, and play it using Winamp. I have a good pair of speakers with subwoofer, and so it sounds pretty good :smile:. I think I'll do a Celtic theme this weekend. Tomorrow it will be: The Celts by Enya, and probably more Clannad: Macalla, Magical Ring, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom