Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Hi Driver of locomotives, if your still up, & hi to all of you.

Another late night flying visit from me, been an eventful day.

DPD & Royal Snail turned up today with my parcels of cycling Swag & my stealth 'Tinternet' cycle booty ordering turned to $#1T.

Mrs decided to have 2 days off with 'ladies issues' & was there to see my goodie goods arrive.

She then did some of these :angry: :boxing: :cursing: :angry: :gun: :cursing: :evil: :cursing: :angry:

For around 6 or 7 hours.

Oh well.

Will have to make it up to her with some of stephecs dancey lesson things.

I will look up dance clubs tomorrow.

Hope you all had a good day if I missed you.

Oops @SteCenturion that was not good, looks like you have a few bridges to build :sad:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Do you always do the graveyard shift classic ?

Yes, I know it should be obvious but it's like daft questions tourette's.

& another thing that's been on my mind, how is this forum funded ? What I mean by that is, there aren't loads of Advertising pop ups & sponsor ads etc like you would get elsewhere.

Just a thought that's been pestering my tiny mind, that's all.

I reckon he is the custodian of the graveyard :smile:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
The other day someone(Mr Choo Choo I think) asked me if I ever got any freebies at work, look at all those packets of shortbread biscuits. :smile: View attachment 50622

Car boot sale on a sunday morning by any chance? :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I await @welsh dragon's comments about you on a unicycle :laugh:

I bet he's used to doing things on his own. So a unicycle won't make any differance to him will it? :laugh::laugh: he just has to ge careful of the bruising in various areas :laugh::laugh::rofl: . Afternoon peeps. Its still :rain: here and has been all day. Hope your all having a good day. I love shortbread by the way. Great with a nice mug of coffee.:hungry:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I bet he's used to doing things on his own. So a unicycle won't make any differance to him will it? :laugh::laugh: he just has to ge careful of the bruising in various areas :laugh::laugh::rofl: . Afternoon peeps. Its still :rain: here and has been all day. Hope your all having a good day. I love shortbread by the way. Great with a nice mug of coffee.:hungry:

I bet that has made you giggle Mrs D ,and as for his bruising he could borrow steCenturions new winter bibs to show himself off :laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom