Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning peeps. Coffee has been slurped:cuppa: . A shufty round the site has taken place. Its :rain: here again. More of the soft fine stuff. :cursing: . So housework for me today, and listening to :music: various musac, and maybe some
smiley-12.gif
. I may even make a Cake :hungry:. Have a good day peeps. And don't WWWwww:stop: to hard. Bora da.:hello:

stephec

Squire
Now it's peeing it down in Callander as well. :sad:

Ah well I've had my first espresso of the day, time to go and do a bit, hopefully I should be finished and away for ten. :smile:

Last edited:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Afternoon Everyone :hello:
Choo, choo to you too, and to all of you a very warm 'afternoon'.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Help quick please folks.

& before I go any further, a mens waggle stick alert for the lasses.

I received my winter bib tights t'other day & having never worn em before, can anyone tell me if the leg parts are supposed to come all the way down to the top of your foot like troosers would, you know, past the ankle ?

Mine seem to stop just over the ankle.
I ordered the right size, XL from the Castelli size chart they are 33 1/4" long give or take small fractions.

Do you wear them socks under or socks over & are the socks supposed to make up the gap if you get my drift ?

Also, here is the 'WARNING' part, is your wiggle stick supposed to protrude past the pad bit or is the pad just for your ass & tatties ?

It kind of feels weird.

I have the same Castelli but in bib shorts too & they feel/fit the same.

They were expensive so don't want to ride in 'em & not be able to return them 'till I am positive they are right.

Cheers you good people.

stephec

Squire
Help quick please folks.

& before I go any further, a mens waggle stick alert for the lasses.

I received my winter bib tights t'other day & having never worn em before, can anyone tell me if the leg parts are supposed to come all the way down to the top of your foot like troosers would, you know, past the ankle ?

Mine seem to stop just over the ankle.
I ordered the right size, XL from the Castelli size chart they are 33 1/4" long give or take small fractions.

Do you wear them socks under or socks over & are the socks supposed to make up the gap if you get my drift ?

Also, here is the 'WARNING' part, is your wiggle stick supposed to protrude past the pad bit or is the pad just for your ass & tatties ?

There's no need to boast, mine only does that when I look at myself in the mirror while I'm wearing them. :smile:

Most of my tights seem to stop at the ankle, apart from a couple of pairs that have stirrups.

If it's that cold that I'm wearing tights then I'd usually have overshoes on as well, which would cover up any gap as they go up past my ankle.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
@classic33 You'd be proud of how hard I've worked today.

I got upto Callander about an hour before I thought I would have, two jobs to do at the same factory, one today and one tomorrow.

I knocked the first job off for two o'clock, and did tomorrow's job by five o'clock.

Knowing full well that there may be another job waiting for me if I finish early, my job for tomorrow will somehow not officially be finished until at least ten o'clock tomorrow morning, leaving me the rest of the day to potter home.

Ah well, you have to take the rough with the smooth. :smile:

You tell him @stephec , that you aren't work shy :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom