Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
morning bob
Looks like another long lie for the usual suspects:rolleyes:
except the Mikey lad, a good mornin' to ya!!:hello:

I have a slight Monday morning blues which I don't normally have but I suppose a good weekend weather wise and a run each day will be missed. 5 runs in last 7 days for the Bob:ohmy:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Goooooood morning people. And how are we this bright, sunny morning? Sorry about Swansea mikey. Sorry Bob you have to go to WWWWWW.:stop: nope not going there. A bit dull here at the moment, but its bound to brighton up. Just looking at sky news and they are predicting a heatwave for the next 2 weeks. We shall see. :hello: have a good day everyone and dont forget your poison, whatever it is.:cuppa: may go for a :bicycle: later.. have fun.

morning Olonerider

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Goooooood morning people. And how are we this bright, sunny morning? Sorry about Swansea mikey. Sorry Bob you have to go to WWWWWW.:stop: nope not going there. A bit dull here at the moment, but its bound to brighton up. Just looking at sky news and they are predicting a heatwave for the next 2 weeks. We shall see. :hello: have a good day everyone and dont forget your poison, whatever it is.:cuppa: may go for a :bicycle: later.. have fun.

morning Olonerider
Mornin'.

Back to work after good weekend.

Bought my 3 yr old baby girl a bike for her main pressie & she loves it.

She's lightning down our backs.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I trialled another variation on my commute home just now, and it's only about 26.5km instead of my usual 28.5. I still can't get over how aggressive and intolerant Australian motorists are, though. I think my "flippin' the bird" finger's got RSI :laugh:. It was a nice enough change, though, and I got to ride a few roads I hadn't ridden before, so now I know a tiny bit more of Melbourne's roads.

MikeG

Guru
Well, I had a lovely day sitting in a field. A nice ride over with some friends, a good chat and some laughing and joking, then a whole lot of very odd cars streamed by, throwing stuff out of their windows. Don't they know about littering laws?

An hour or so later, 5 or 6 helicopters and a whole load of policemen went by, so I assume there was a big incident happening somewhere nearby. A bunch of bike riders headed by in that direction too. One of them seemed to be having a wrestling match with a guy in a car over a drinks bottle, because he held onto the bottle all the way up the hill before the chap in the car finally let go. I've no idea what that was about.

We then rode home.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Designing-the-Perfect-Wedding-Cake-picture-by-weddingcakename.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom