Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Not a chance.

Although some of the older ones on the clubrun used to do a full English at the cafe stop

I know what you mean there. There is a thursday ride that I do when I am not working, and there is a guy there that always has a full breakfast at the cafes that we use. It seems odd, but he always struggles on the way back and we normally lose him as he drops out the back.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Nah...Mrs Mhor is more violent than that......hair is too long for a start...that young lady would scrub up well methinks;)

Managed just over 31 ml plus 8 geocaches bagged....
At one cache..my posting log says
'I head down the hill to the church, the Sunday am service is finished and outside the church is packed. A bolted horse sends people everywhere, a man jumps out his car to chase the said horse plus he blocks the road, traffic chaos.
A breathless rider appears on the scene. The horse disappears up the hill.
After that? the cache was a dawdle'

all good clean fun although I dunno if the cuddy got caught...Oor Stephec would have liked the lady who 'lost' the horse...pretty in the full outfit:thumbsup:

Nice one Bob :thumbsup:

stephec

Squire
I know what you mean there. There is a thursday ride that I do when I am not working, and there is a guy there that always has a full breakfast at the cafes that we use. It seems odd, but he always struggles on the way back and we normally lose him as he drops out the back.
The runs I went on were social, so a full English was no problem, any young whippersnapper trying to up the speed too much was soon brought back into line.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Not at my current weight :laugh:
Having said that, another 2lbs off during the last week. This 5:2 malarkey is awesome.

Wear it with pride :smile:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Not as good as yours, Mr Choo Choo...
I envy not your 77 ml but the full English brekkie....sod all this cake talk on outings, fry ups:thumbsup:

so far this year, I've had two fish suppers, an ASDA brekkie, slice and onion rolls, egg rolls and lotsa chocolate plus a Burger and Home fries on Bute...now thats living:thumbsup:

Managed beans on toast and a large cappuccino and all was fine after the uncertain start to the day. The legs were a bit dull on the way home, but I hung on and got back with a decent average speed :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Wear it with pride :smile:
Oh I do. I've shifted 1 stone & 2lbs in 4 weeks. Since I fell over and bashed my head (29th June) and realised how hideously fat and miserable I had got I have been cycling more, eating better and generally have had a better feeling of wellbeing. I had a heck of a lump on my head but it's not seemed to have done any harm. I have stolen Hubster's bib shorts as mine are too big now. He's not noticed that his brand new and unworn bibs are missing from his cycling shelf and that they seem to be wrapped around me most evenings.
Interestingly my guitar playing has improved too. Surely that's not the lycra :laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Oh I do. I've shifted 1 stone & 2lbs in 4 weeks. Since I fell over and bashed my head (29th June) and realised how hideously fat and miserable I had got I have been cycling more, eating better and generally have had a better feeling of wellbeing. I had a heck of a lump on my head but it's not seemed to have done any harm. I have stolen Hubster's bib shorts as mine are too big now. He's not noticed that his brand new and unworn bibs are missing from his cycling shelf and that they seem to be wrapped around me most evenings.
Interestingly my guitar playing has improved too. Surely that's not the lycra :laugh:

Well done :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom