Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
I'm slowly catching up with things since getting back...however, my priority today was giving Priscilla a good clean!
So, she is all nice and shiny, been lubed etc.
I did notice some surface scratches (probably from my dive into the woodland!)...would these come out with a little t-cut?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I'm slowly catching up with things since getting back...however, my priority today was giving Priscilla a good clean!
So, she is all nice and shiny, been lubed etc.
I did notice some surface scratches (probably from my dive into the woodland!)...would these come out with a little t-cut?

As long as they aren't deep, I don't see why not. Give the area a good polish afterwards and she should be as right as rain.

stephec

Squire
Could give you a odd running style!!
As long as it doesn't give me the runs, not to mention Rod Hull trying to stick his hand somewhere he shouldn't.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Evening people. Had my oldest grandson here today, and my son. I've been reading a book, and walking up and down the drive trying to find my wayward chickens who have been trying to make it as difficult for me to find them as is humanly possible. Bloody chickens. They are going everywhere accept where they should be going or staying. Hope everyone has had a good day.

classic33

Leg End Member
Evening people. Had my oldest grandson here today, and my son. I've been reading a book, and walking up and down the drive trying to find my wayward chickens who have been trying to make it as difficult for me to find them as is humanly possible. Bloody chickens. They are going everywhere accept where they should be going or staying. Hope everyone has had a good day.
Try talking to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom