Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good morning gentlemen. Seems to be a nice day here. Have to have my hair cut this morning. May get out and about on my bike later. My coffee is wonderful :cuppa:. Hope everyone has a good day. Don't work to hard people. Bora da.:hello:. Have fun, and i hope you all manage to get out on your :bicycle:.

morning Saluki.:hello:

Did the shearer have to pin you down first before undertaking the operation and were you dipped afterwards :laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Hey, I can give you a close cut:thumbsup:
Morning...:hello:
Gotta fly..
Have a warm , nice day all:thumbsup:

You could go and trim her lawns for her :smile:

stephec

Squire
I'll pm you a number to text once you are on foreign soil. You've a phrasebook and currency I take it. visa in your passport so you can get back out again?

I've just remembered it's Thursday night, not Wednesday, when I'm there.

Travelling down Thursday afternoon/evening and stopping in Swaffam, then working on Friday.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
You could go and trim her lawns for her :smile:
The damn thing went wonky the back of 10...
Boy it was boiling here

A big Hi! to all:hello:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Woo Woo Mr Choo Choo:thumbsup:
been busy eating:rolleyes:
Puerto Pollensa?
visited said area in the '80s, fantastic bit of Mallorca....

Actually off to Cala Bona on the east coast this time, but for the cycling it's always Puerto Pollensa. Yes it's lovely and a complete contrast to the other end of the island around the Palma Bay area e.g. Magalluf. Still everyone to their own and if you want to get wasted and get home when the sun has come up, that's your choice as long as you are happy with it. Actually far bit of exploring is planed via the public transport system so there won't be much time lazing in the sun.
I went to Ibiza a few years ago and went to the east coast (Cala Llonga) and have always said to people if you were dropped there blindfolded and asked where you are, you would probably not guess it was Ibiza. Again the San Antonio area get some bad press for the actions of the party element but other parts of the island are beautiful and a total contrast to how some people would perceive the place.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Actually off to Cala Bona on the east coast this time, but for the cycling it's always Puerto Pollensa. Yes it's lovely and a complete contrast to the other end of the island around the Palma Bay area e.g. Magalluf. Still everyone to their own and if you want to get wasted and get home when the sun has come up, that's your choice as long as you are happy with it. Actually far bit of exploring is planed via the public transport system so there won't be much time lazing in the sun.
I went to Ibiza a few years ago and went to the east coast (Cala Llonga) and have always said to people if you were dropped there blindfolded and asked where you are, you would probably not guess it was Ibiza. Again the San Antonio area get some bad press for the actions of the party element but other parts of the island are beautiful and a total contrast to how some people would perceive the place.
The first time we were across Alcudia was just a dusty highway and an old walled town but the next visit it had just exploded to the resort it is today plus PP had been developed slightly more around the Marina area, Mrs Mhor headed out one day to window shop and returned shocked....prices were unreal as obviously designer shops to cater for the Marina vistors.
Had a well chilled bottle of 'Sammy Micheal' the other night....Mrs prefers Portugal but our last off was Turkish Cyprus which was excellent.
No hols this year as a redone bathroom has eaten the holiday fund...and enjoy, of course:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom